Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, caramel spread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Spread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Caramel Spread is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have caramel spread using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Spread:
- Prepare 100 g of Granulated Sugar (A).
- Prepare 120 g of Cream.
- Take 40 g of Granulated Sugar (B).
Instructions to make Caramel Spread:
- Add the granulated sugar (A) to a medium saucepan. Caramelize over medium heat until the solution is brown (see picture; http://www.chez-k.org/classics/caramel-spread/)..
- In the meantime, add the cream to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil..
- Add the cream to the caramel solution gradually. Please be careful, the solution may splash when you add the cream..
- Add the granulated sugar(B) to the caramel solution. Heat the solution over medium heat until the granulated sugar(B) is dissolved..
- More Details at http://www.chez-k.org/english/classics/caramel-spread/.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food caramel spread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!