Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cheesecake.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate salted caramel swirled cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cheesecake is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate salted caramel swirled cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 28 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cheesecake:
- Prepare of FOR CRUST.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of finely crushed oreo cookies.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of butter.
- Take of FOR SALTED CHOCOLATE CARAMEL SWIRL CHEESECAKE.
- Make ready 3 (8 ounce) packs of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Get 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Make ready 8 of Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate with sea salt caramel filled squares candies.
- Prepare of FOR SALTED CHOCOLATE CARAMEL WHIPPED CREAM.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 8 of Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate with sea salt caramel filled sqares candy's.
- Get of GARNISH.
- Get of Sliced Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate with sea salt caramel filled squares, about 2. Chill before slicing for best slices.
Steps to make Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cheesecake:
- MAKE CRUST.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray.
- Combine oreo crumbs and melted butter in a bowl and mix well.
- Press into bottom and sides of springform pan, freeze while preparing filling..
- MAKE CHEESECAKE FILLING. PREHEAT OVEN TO 350.
- Have salted chocolate candy sqares un wrapped in a bowl. Heat the 1/4 cup heavy cream until hot but not boiling. Pour over candy, let sit 30 seconds then whisk until well blended, set aside, this is the swirl mixture for the cheesecake.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat in well.
- Add eggs, one at a time beating each egg in.
- Stir in sour cream until completely incorporated.
- Remove crust from freezer and wrap bottom and sides with a double thickness of foil.
- Spread 1/2 of cheesecake filling in crust.
- Drop spoonfulls of melted salted chocolate caramel on top of batter, using 1/2 of it.
- Using a skewer or thin knife pull chocolate caramel mixture through batter to make a swirl pattern.
- Add remaining cheesecake batter on top and smooth over.
- Drop remaining chocolate caramel mixture in spoonfulls on top of batter.
- Swirl the chocolate caranel through batter.
- Place cheesecake in a large baking pan, add hot water to come up 1/2 of sides of cheesecake and place in preheated oven. Bake 60 to 80 minutes until the sides appear to be set but the middle is still wobbly.
- Cool on a rack, lightly covered with foil until cooled to room temperature. Then remove foil, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Run a thin knife around edges of pan and unlock sides of springform pan.
- MAKE SALTED CHOCOLATE CARAMEL WHIPPED CREAM.
- Have dark chocolate caramel candy's in a large bowl. Heat cream until hot but not boiling, pour over candy's, let sit 30 seconds then whisk until completely blended. Refrigerate until completely cold.at least 4 hours..
- Right before ready to garnish, beat chocolate caramel cream until light and fluffy.
- Pipe around and in center of cheesecake, add sliced salted chocolate caramel candy's. Store in refrigerator but allow about 10 minutes at room temperature for best flavor.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate salted caramel swirled cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!