Raspberry Caramel Muffins.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, raspberry caramel muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Raspberry Caramel Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Raspberry Caramel Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook raspberry caramel muffins using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Raspberry Caramel Muffins:
- Get of – INGREDIENTS for 10 Muffins -.
- Prepare of – Caramel Cream -.
- Get 100 g of Granulated Sugar.
- Make ready 50 g of Hot water.
- Make ready 10 g of Butter.
- Take 50 g of Cream.
- Make ready of – Muffin Dough -.
- Take 120 g of Butter.
- Take 180 g of Brown Sugar.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 300 g of Flour.
- Get 10 g of Baking Powder.
- Take 120 g of Yogurt.
- Make ready 200 g of Raspberries.
- Make ready 100 g of Caramel Cream.
Steps to make Raspberry Caramel Muffins:
- Operation Time / 30 min Oven Temperature / 350F Baking Time / 26 min.
- – Caramel Cream -.
- Add the granulated sugar to a medium saucepan. Caramelize over medium heat until the solution is brown (see picture)..
- In the meantime, add the water to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil..
- Add the hot water to the caramel solution gradually. Please be careful, the solution may splash when you add the water..
- Add the butter and cream to the caramel solution. Heat the solution over medium heat until the butter is dissolved..
- – Muffin Dough & Baking -.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Whisk together the flour and baking powder and sift; set aside..
- Cream the butter and brown sugar. Add the eggs gradually; stir until well mixed. Add the yogurt and stir until smooth..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed. Add the raspberries to the dough and mix well..
- Add the caramel cream and swirl with a spatula for a marbled effect..
- Divide the batter evenly among the lined cups..
- Bake, rotating the tins halfway through. Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely before removing the muffins..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food raspberry caramel muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!