Whipped Caramel Cream Torte.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, whipped caramel cream torte. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whipped Caramel Cream Torte is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Whipped Caramel Cream Torte is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook whipped caramel cream torte using 18 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Whipped Caramel Cream Torte:
- Take of FOR CRUST:.
- Make ready 2 cups of biscoff cookies, crushed.
- Make ready 6 tablespoons of butter melted.
- Make ready of FOR CARAMEL FILLING.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of my salted caramel sauce, located in my profile and search.
- Make ready 8 ounces of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature.
- Get 2 cups of heavy whping cream, cold.
- Take 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of FOR TOPPING:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of cold water.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of unflavored gelatin.
- Take 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, cold.
- Get 3 tablespoons of confectioner's sugar.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of my salted caramel sauce.
- Prepare 4 ounces of good quality milk chocolate, chopped.
Steps to make Whipped Caramel Cream Torte:
- Make crust.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray.
- Combine biscoff cookie crumbs and melted butter in a bowl.
- Press into a 9 inch springform pan and freeze while preparing filling.
- Make filling.
- In a large bowl beat cream until it holds its shape.
- Beat in another bowl marscapone, caramel sauce, confectioner's sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold whipped cream into marscapone / caramel mixture until uniform in color.
- Spread into prepared crust, refrigerate while preparing topping.
- Make whipped cream topping.
- Add cold water to small heat proof bowl and sprinkle with gelatin, let stand 5 minutes to soften.
- Bring a small skillet of water to a simmer and add bowl with gelatin, stir until dissolved and clear. Turn off heat and let it sit in warm water while beating cream.
- Beat cream until it forms soft peaks, then beat in sugar, liquid gelatin and vanilla until it holds its shape.
- Top caramel filling with whipped cream, refrigerate at least 6 hours before releasing sides of springform pan.
- Release sides of springform pan.
- Garnish torte.
- Heat the caramel just until pourable and drizzle over torte.
- Melt milk chocolate in microwave until melted and drizzle on torte. Refrigerate about 15 minutesto set caramel and chocolate.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food whipped caramel cream torte recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!