Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, low-carb salted caramel almond brittle. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low-carb salted caramel almond brittle using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle:
- Take 1 c of almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 c of butter.
- Make ready 1/2 c of Swerve.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/8-1/4 tsp of course sea salt, optional.
Instructions to make Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle:
- Line 9×9 pan or 9" pie plate with parchment paper..
- In small skilket, add butter, sweetener, vanilla and 1/4 tsp salt. Heat until all ingredients are dissolved..
- Add almonds. Bring mixture to boil, stirring constantly. Allow to boil 2-3 min. until light golden brown. Remove from heat..
- Pour into prepared pan. Spread almonds evenly with back of spoon. Sprinkle with course salt, if using..
- Allow to set 1 hour or until completely cooled. Break into pieces and divide into 8 servings. Keep in tightly sealed container..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food low-carb salted caramel almond brittle recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!