Salted Caramel Truffle Cookies.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, salted caramel truffle cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salted Caramel Truffle Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Salted Caramel Truffle Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook salted caramel truffle cookies using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Caramel Truffle Cookies:
- Take 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature (2 sticks).
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of light brown sugar, packed.
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 24 of Lindor Dark Salted Caramel Truffles,, freeze truffles at least 1 hour before using.
Steps to make Salted Caramel Truffle Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another large bowl beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating in, then beat in vanilla.
- Add flour mixture slowly and mix just until combined.
- Take about a rablespoon of batter and flatten it.
- Place a cold truffle on flattened batter and bring dough around to completely cover truffle. Be sure the whole truffle is covered with dough.
- Place 2 inches apart on prepared pans and bake 11 to 14 minutes. Let sit on baking sheet 5 to 10 minutes, until set then transfer to racks to cool completely. Don't be discouraged if some cookies ooze out some caramel. The cooled cookie will still be full of truffle caramel goodness!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food salted caramel truffle cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!