Caramel Chocolate Mousse.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, caramel chocolate mousse. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Chocolate Mousse is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Caramel Chocolate Mousse is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have caramel chocolate mousse using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Chocolate Mousse:
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy whippung cream, cold.
- Get 8 ounces of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- Get 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 16 of Lindor Caramel filled Truffled.
Steps to make Caramel Chocolate Mousse:
- Melt truffles in a microwave safe bowl just until melted. It takes only about 25 seconds, stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl beat cream until it holds its shape.
- In another bowl beat marscapone, sugar, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Combine cooled to room temperature melted truffles into marscapone and blend.
- Fold truffle/marscapone mixture into whipped cream in 3 additions and fold in until uniform in color.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a whole truffle.
- Spoon ito decorative glasses and refrigerate at least 2 hours to set up before serving.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food caramel chocolate mousse recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!