Caramel Scone (Hot Biscuit).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, caramel scone (hot biscuit). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Scone (Hot Biscuit) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Caramel Scone (Hot Biscuit) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have caramel scone (hot biscuit) using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Scone (Hot Biscuit):
- Prepare of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- Take 100 g of Flour.
- Prepare 3 g of Baking Powder.
- Make ready 25 g of Brown Sugar.
- Get 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- Make ready of Caramel Cream.
- Get 30 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 70 g of Cream.
Steps to make Caramel Scone (Hot Biscuit):
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 15 min.
- Caramel Cream.
- Add the sugar to a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat until it reaches a nice amber color..
- While the sugar is heating, microwave the cream to a boil..
- Once amber, remove the caramelized sugar from the heat and add the boiled cream (The solution will be bubbling and spitting. Be careful not to burn yourself)..
- Let cool completely..
- Caramel Scone.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the brown sugar..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Pour the caramel cream into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix well (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food caramel scone (hot biscuit) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!