Caramel popcorn. This Caramel Popcorn is spectacularly delicious and not meant for compulsive eaters because It is utterly addictive. I was worried I wouldn't have any Caramel Popcorn left to photograph because I. With a thin, crispy, even coating of caramel on every piece, this caramel corn stays crispy for weeks.
Easy Homemade Caramel Popcorn has just the right crunch and chewiness that you want, without sticking to your teeth. It's everything you hope for in the perfect caramel popcorn recipe! Making crunchy caramel popcorn is a two step process.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, caramel popcorn. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Caramel Popcorn is spectacularly delicious and not meant for compulsive eaters because It is utterly addictive. I was worried I wouldn't have any Caramel Popcorn left to photograph because I. With a thin, crispy, even coating of caramel on every piece, this caramel corn stays crispy for weeks.
Caramel popcorn is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Caramel popcorn is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have caramel popcorn using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel popcorn:
- Take 6 cups of air popped popcorn.
- Take 2/3 cups of brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter.
- Get 3 Tbsp of light corn syrup.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
First you make a simple caramel sauce on the stovetop by boiling butter and brown sugar for a few minutes. Then you coat the popcorn with. Cara membuat POPCORN CARAMEL yang mudah dan sedap This Caramel Popcorn hits all the notes!
Instructions to make Caramel popcorn:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a large saucepan, add the brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, and salt and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat, add the vanilla and baking soda and pour the mixture over the popcorn and stir everything together. Tumble the mixture on your prepared baking sheet and spread in a thin layer, bake them for 1 hour giving them a stir every 20 minutes..
- Allow them to cool at room temperature then break them up into bits once cooled..
With just a few ingredients you'll have the best, freshest, caramel corn you've ever tasted and you'll never go back to the bagged or microwaved variety again! Freshly made caramel popcorn is practically impossible to resist. This recipe makes ridiculously good caramel popcorn. But, don't take my word for it, go make some and see for yourself. Caramel Corn is so easy and that extra salt gives it a sweet and salty combo!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food caramel popcorn recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!