Creamy Caramel Chocolate Crispy Bark.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, creamy caramel chocolate crispy bark. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Caramel Chocolate Crispy Bark is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Creamy Caramel Chocolate Crispy Bark is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have creamy caramel chocolate crispy bark using 5 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Caramel Chocolate Crispy Bark:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of water.
- Make ready 2 cups of cocoa krispies ceral.
- Prepare 6 ounces of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 10 ounces of milk chocolalate, chopped, recommended Lindt Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate.
Instructions to make Creamy Caramel Chocolate Crispy Bark:
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a saucepan combine sugar with water, cook, over medium high heat stirring until sugar dissolves. Stop stirring and let mixture cook until light golden.
- It will look like it's becoming a mass but don't worry it will soon become liquid again..
- As soon as its golden remove from heat.
- Immediately pour caramel over cocoa krispies in a bowl, quickly coat mixture is very hot so use a heatproof spatula.
- Qickly pour onto parchment and with a greased off set spatula spread into a thin layer, let cool. It is hard to spread but just do as much as you can before it hardens.
- When cool break 8nto pieces and place in a food processor and give just a few quick pulses to crush candy into small chunks.
- Prepare another parchment lined baking sheet..
- Melt both chocolates together in the microwave or stove top over double boiler until smoth.
- Pour onto parchment and spread into even thin layer.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy, pressing gently to have it stick, cool completely. Or refrigerate or freeze to harden it quicker. Break into pieces when hard.Store tightly covered in refrigerator..
- Break into pieces.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food creamy caramel chocolate crispy bark recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!