Easy To Make Caramel Corn.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy to make caramel corn. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy To Make Caramel Corn is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy To Make Caramel Corn is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy to make caramel corn using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy To Make Caramel Corn:
- Get 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of unpopped kernels.
Steps to make Easy To Make Caramel Corn:
- Heat vegetable oil in a thin pot on medium heat..
- Once hot, add in sugar and kernels. Stir constantly so that sugar does burn..
- Once kernels start popping, cover pot and shake well until you here a pop every 2 to 3 seconds..
- Finally, stir well until it stops sticking. Let the popcorn cool down..
- BONUS STEP. If you use white sugar it makes kettle corn, and if you let the caramel corn sit in cups, you can make popcorn balls..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy to make caramel corn recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!