Caramel Coconut Cheesecake Bars.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, caramel coconut cheesecake bars. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Coconut Cheesecake Bars is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Caramel Coconut Cheesecake Bars is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have caramel coconut cheesecake bars using 14 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Coconut Cheesecake Bars:
- Get of For Crust.
- Make ready 2 cups of Pepperidge Farms Tahiti Coconut cookies, crushed.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Prepare of For Cheesecake Layer.
- Make ready 2 (8 ounce) of packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready of For Topping.
- Get 1 cup of my salted caramel sauce, I'mnmy profile.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of toasted coconut.
- Get 3.5 ounces of Lindor Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate, chopped.
Steps to make Caramel Coconut Cheesecake Bars:
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 8 by 8 inch baking pan with foil with foil extending over the sides for easy removal. Spray foil with bakers spray.
- Combine crushed cookies, crush in a food processor with melted butter and press into prepared oan to form a crust, freeze while preparing cheesecake layet.
- Make Cheesecake Layer.
- Beat cream cheese sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth.
- Add egg and beat in then fold in sour cream.
- Spread over prepared crust and bake on a foil lined baking sheet for 25 to 30 minutes until just set. Cool completely.
- Make Topping.
- Heat caramel sauce just a few second in the microwave until liquid in texture.
- Gently fold in toasted coconut.
- Spread over cheesecake layer and refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.
- Melt milk chocolate in microwave until smooth.
- Drizzle over coconut/caramel. Return to refrigerator until set. Cut I'm to bars.
- Lift cold bars out of pan by lifting out with foil.
- Cut into bars. Refrigerate or freeze to store. They should be kept chilled until right before serving..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food caramel coconut cheesecake bars recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!