Caramel and Pecan Oatmeal Cookies.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, caramel and pecan oatmeal cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Caramel and Pecan Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Caramel and Pecan Oatmeal Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel and pecan oatmeal cookies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel and Pecan Oatmeal Cookies:
- Get 1 cup of butter (softened).
- Prepare 1 c of yuup granulated sugar.
- Take 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Take 3 cups of rolled oats.
- Take 11 of -oz package caramel baking bits.
- Prepare 1 cup of pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped.
Steps to make Caramel and Pecan Oatmeal Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350° and line cookie sheet with parchment paper; set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add granulated sugar, brown sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon; beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally..
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined..
- Beat in as much flour as you can with the mixer. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the remaining flour, oats, caramel baking pieces, and pecans..
- Using a small ice cream scoop, drop 1 1/2-inch mounds of dough 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets..
- Bake for 11 to 12 minutes or until the edges are light brown, and enjoy!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food caramel and pecan oatmeal cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!