Pumpkin Caramel Cream Cheese Poke cake. This pumpkin poke cake is drizzled with caramel sauce, frosted with a fluffy cream cheese frosting and topped with even more caramel sauce! You'll love every single morsel of this uber moist, delicious pumpkin cake! Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
The flavors of gingerbread, salted caramel filling, and pumpkin cream cheese frosting marry to become the ultimate fall and holiday poke cake. Once the cake is cool, prepare the cream cheese frosting. Drizzle the top of the cake with the remaining ¼ cup of caramel sauce.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pumpkin caramel cream cheese poke cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This pumpkin poke cake is drizzled with caramel sauce, frosted with a fluffy cream cheese frosting and topped with even more caramel sauce! You'll love every single morsel of this uber moist, delicious pumpkin cake! Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
Pumpkin Caramel Cream Cheese Poke cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pumpkin Caramel Cream Cheese Poke cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pumpkin caramel cream cheese poke cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Caramel Cream Cheese Poke cake:
- Prepare 1 box of spice cake mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of canned pumpkin puree.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Carmel ice cream topping.
- Get 1 pkg of cream cheese at room temp.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Make ready 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of whipped topping.
This moist pumpkin cake is poked and filled with caramel sauce, topped with cream cheese frosting and drizzled with more caramel for an easy, over-the-top dessert. This moist pumpkin cake is poked and filled with caramel sauce, topped with a fluffy pumpkin whipped topping and drizzled with caramel and My favorite cake recipes are old vintage cakes that I grew up on back in the day. Vintage and Southern Cakes are a serious thing here in the south. The best part about this pumpkin caramel poke cake recipe, though is that it's actually REALLY easy to make.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Caramel Cream Cheese Poke cake:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. We used 24 cupcake liners during class so each student could easily sample the recipe after class. This recipe can be poured into 9"x 13" greased cake pan..
- With a hand or stand mixer, mix together the cake mix, pumpkin, water, eggs and oil….stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Mix until smooth..
- Spoon into cupcake liners or pour into a cake pan. Bake at 350 until a tooth pick inserted into the cake comes out clean. (approx 20 min cupcakes / 35 min cake pan).
- As soon as the cake is out of the oven, while it is still hot, poke holes into the cake with the end of a wooden spoon. Spoon half the caramel sauce over the holes in each cupcake or pour half the sauce over the holes in the top of the cake..
- While the cake cools, prepare the cream cheese frosting. Cream together the cream cheese, powered sugar and milk until smooth. Add the whipped topping and fold into the cream cheese mixture. Spread the frosting over the cooled cake. Drizzle the remaining caramel sauce over the frosted cake. Refrigerate leftovers…..if there are any!!!.
You can have it ready and in the Spread this cream cheese frosting evenly over the top of the cake, making sure to gently press the cream cheese frosting into the holes in the top of the cake. This superbly moist pumpkin spiced cake is so easy to make with the use of a revamped cake-mix. With its pockets of sweetened condensed milk, not-too-sweet caramel sauce, and clouds of caramel whipped cream and pecans, this cake is a sure hit. Poke cakes get their name because after baking, you poke holes over the surface of the cake and flood it with a sweet mixture. Here it's a mixture of sweetened condensed milk and caramel sundae topping.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pumpkin caramel cream cheese poke cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!