Caramel Apple Pie Cookies.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, caramel apple pie cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Apple Pie Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Caramel Apple Pie Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook caramel apple pie cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Pie Cookies:
- Make ready 1 package of refrigerated Pie Crust ( 2 Crust).
- Prepare 5 oz of caramel topping.
- Take 10 oz of apple pie filling.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Take 1/4 Cup of sugar.
Steps to make Caramel Apple Pie Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray set aside. Warm the pie crust slightly (it makes them easier to work with) Sprinkle your work area with flour and slightly roll out crust..
- Next, spread a thin layer of caramel on one of the crust, use a knife to slice the pie filling into smaller pieces. Then, spread them over the top of caramel. Cut other crust in ti 1/2 inch strips, and use the strips to create a lattice (crisis-cross pattern) top over pie covered crust..
- Cut out circles and transfer to prepared baking sheet. Then beat an egg in a bowl and mix sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Brush the lattice top with egg wash and sprinkle with sugar mixture. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food caramel apple pie cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!