Caramel Apple Muffins.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, caramel apple muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Apple Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Caramel Apple Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel apple muffins using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Muffins:
- Take 1 (8 oz) of container sour cream.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Tbls. Vanilla Extract.
- Take 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 Tsp. of Baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 of salt.
- Take 2 cups of peeled and diced Granny Smith apples.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of package caramels.
- Prepare 3 of Tbls. whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped lightly salted, roasted pecans.
- Prepare of Wax Paper.
- Prepare sticks of Food safe twigs or craft.
Instructions to make Caramel Apple Muffins:
- Cinnamon Topping: Stir together 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar, 1-1/2 Tbls. All-purpose flour, and 1/4 Tbsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in 1-1/2 Tbsp. Butter with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles course meal. Set aside.
- Preheat oven 375 prepare cinnamon Topping as directed..
- Beat sour cream and next 3 ingredients at low speed with a electric mixer 30 seconds or until blended.
- Stir together flour, and next 3 ingredients. Add to sour cream mixture, beating at low speed just until blended. (DO NOT OVERMIX!) stir in diced apples. Spoon into a lightly greased 12 cup muffin pan. Filling 3/4 full; sprinkle with Cinnamon Topping..
- Bake at 375 for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and a wooded pick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pan to cool on wire rack; cool completely about 30 minutes..
- Microwave caramels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring at 30 seconds intervals. Let mixture stand, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until thick enough to coat muffins..
- Quickly dip bottom 3/4 of each muffins into caramel mixture; roll bottom half of caramel coated portion of muffins in chopped pecans and place muffins, Carmel side up, on a lightly greased wax paper. (If caramel mixture starts to harden before you've dipped all the muffins, microwave a few seconds to soften) insert food- safe twigs or craft sticks into caramel-covered portions of muffins.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food caramel apple muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!