Shrimp with Spicy Cream Sauce.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, shrimp with spicy cream sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp with Spicy Cream Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Shrimp with Spicy Cream Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have shrimp with spicy cream sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp with Spicy Cream Sauce:
- Prepare 16 of medium to large shrimp.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Make ready Dash of Milk for consistency.
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper (I probably used 1 tablespoon).
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
Instructions to make Shrimp with Spicy Cream Sauce:
- Cook shrimp in boiling water until pink. Drain, peel if they aren't already. Set aside..
- In a medium saucepan heat soup and milk over medium heat. Add spices and mix together..
- When done add shrimp to coat and serve over egg noodles.
- Note: favorite cream soup and favorite pasta or rice could be substituted..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food shrimp with spicy cream sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!