Chocolate Shrtbread Cookies Filled with Caramel Buttercream.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate shrtbread cookies filled with caramel buttercream. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Shrtbread Cookies Filled with Caramel Buttercream is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate Shrtbread Cookies Filled with Caramel Buttercream is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate shrtbread cookies filled with caramel buttercream using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Shrtbread Cookies Filled with Caramel Buttercream:
- Make ready of For Cookies.
- Get 1 cup of plus 2 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get 6 ounces of unsalted butter (1 1/2 sticks).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready of granulated sugar for rolling.
- Take of For Filling.
- Prepare of my caramel buttercream frosting in my profile.
- Prepare of For Topping.
- Make ready of grated milk chocolate.
- Prepare of course salt flakes.
Steps to make Chocolate Shrtbread Cookies Filled with Caramel Buttercream:
- Have the buttercream frosting made for the filling. You will have extra fillijg. Use the fillinhg for another item or this cookie recipe can be doubled..
- Make Cookies.
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, salt and cocoa powder.
- In a large bowl beat butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Beat in flour mixture until a dough forms. Chill dough if it's to sticky to work with.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Roll each ball in granulated sugar.
- Place on prepared pans and press a center indentation with ypur thumb. Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes until the top of the cookie appears dry. Gently press the end of a wooden spoon into each indentation to enlarge it if needed. Cool om wire racks.
- Fill each cookie center with the caramel buttercream.
- Top each cookie with gratesd milk chocolate and a few flakes of salt.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate shrtbread cookies filled with caramel buttercream recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!