Salted Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, salted caramel pretzel ice cream. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salted Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Salted Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have salted caramel pretzel ice cream using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream:
- Make ready 3.5 cups of Ice Cream Base (http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2015/04/dense-rich-chewy-new-england-ice-cream-recipe.html).
- Get 100 g of semi-sweet chocolate.
- Prepare 50 g of Salted Caramel (https://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/salted-caramel-sauce/).
- Prepare 25 g of Pretzel sticks chopped/broken into tiny pieces.
Instructions to make Salted Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream:
- Freeze the chopped pretzels..
- Melt the chocolate and caramel, but keep them as cool as possible without going hard. If they are too hot they will melt the ice-cream when added. You can add 1/2 tsp canola oil to the chocolate to keep it liquid at lower temperatures.
- Churn the ice cream as per instructions on your ice cream maker.
- When there is only 2-3 minutes left to churn, add the pretzels and then drizzle the chocolate in thin stream and then drizzle the caramel in thin stream. The pretzels should be well distributed and the chocolate & caramel should freeze in thin veins throughout..
- Immediately transfer to a pre-chilled ice cream container and freeze for 4-6 hours..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food salted caramel pretzel ice cream recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!