Caramel Bread Pudding.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, caramel bread pudding. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Bread Pudding is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Caramel Bread Pudding is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook caramel bread pudding using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Bread Pudding:
- Get 4 of milk toast bread (cut into small squares).
- Make ready of Custard ingredients:.
- Get 3 of whole eggs.
- Make ready 2 tbs of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Get 10 gr of or 1 tbs (15gr) unsalted butter.
- Make ready 125 ml of heavy cream.
- Make ready 275 ml of low fat milk.
- Take of Caramel Sauce:.
- Get 3 tbs of tbs sugar.
- Take 1 tbs of water (mix with sugar).
- Make ready 1/8 cup of water (later purpose).
Instructions to make Caramel Bread Pudding:
- Preheat your oven into 150°C..
- Cut your milk toast bread into small squares, set aside..
- Mix and heat your all custard ingredients, stir them until all dissolved and mixed well. Set aside..
- Beat 3 eggs, just until mix properly, no need to make it until foamy..
- Add milk mixture into the beaten egg, stir them well, and strain them to get smoother liquid.(custard liquid).
- Soak the bread inside the mould with custard liquid. Use spoon to help push it a lil bit down so all the bread could soak completely by the custard liquid..
- Let it rest for about 5 to 10 minutes..
- Mean while, we could make caramel sauce by heat the sugar and water, and tilt it slowly, until the colour become golden brown. After the colour becomes dark brown, turn off the stove, and add the 1/4 cup of water. Mix them well without stirring them using spoon, only tilt the pan until all mixed..
- Cool the caramel for a minute and spoon it over the raw bread pudding. (about 1 tbs) make a line in the middle top of it..
- Bake the bread pudding using double boiler method by pouring about 400 ml of water below the tray and bake it around 25-30 minutes (depend on your oven)..
- After done baking, let it rest for a bit inside the oven until the bread pudding look shrinking a bit, and take it out from the oven..
- Best serve when it is chilled..
- Note: you could skip the heavy cream ingredient for cutting the extra fat. Replace with 400 ml all low-fat milk in total..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food caramel bread pudding recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!