[Vegan] Caramel Apples.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, [vegan] caramel apples. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
[Vegan] Caramel Apples is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. [Vegan] Caramel Apples is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook [vegan] caramel apples using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make [Vegan] Caramel Apples:
- Get 1 cup of soy free vegan buttery spread.
- Get 2 cups of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of light organic Corn syrup.
- Prepare 11 ounces of full fat Coconut milk.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 10-12 of tart apples.
Instructions to make [Vegan] Caramel Apples:
- Wash the apples in very warm water to help remove the wax coating. Dry thoroughly and insert a popsicle stick into each one. Set on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet..
- Place the vegan buttery spread in a heavy bottomed pot and melt over medium high heat. Add the brown sugar and stir until melted and incorporated..
- Add the corn syrup and coconut milk..
- Bring to a boil and continue to cook, stirring constantly until a candy thermometer reads 235º F. (This may take awhile – be patient. It could take 15-20 minutes.).
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the salt. Dip the apples into the caramel, rotating to coat completely. Be sure to work quickly. Place the dipped apples on the parchment lined cookie sheet..
- As the apples cool, some caramel will pool at the bottom. Twist the apples once cool to remove from the parchment paper..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food [vegan] caramel apples recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!