Simple Caramel Sauce.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, simple caramel sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Caramel Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Simple Caramel Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have simple caramel sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Caramel Sauce:
- Take 4 ounces of salted butter, cut into pieces.
- Get 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of plus 2 tablespoons heavy cream.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get of Option fr salted caramel sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of …teaspoon sea salt.
- Make ready of `.
Steps to make Simple Caramel Sauce:
- Combine butter, sugar and cream in a saucepan, cook over medium low heat stirring until melted.
- Cook at a simmer stirring only once or twice until the sauce is smooth, simmer 4 minutes, sauce will be thin, don't be tempted to cook it longer it thickens as it cools and if overcooked will not be pourable when it's cooled..
- Stir in vanilla. If your making the salted caramel option add the salt now and cool compleatly.
- Use as a dessert save on ice cream or fruit. Use in Cake, cupcake, brownie, pie or torte recipes. Add to frostings or whipped cream or use as a finishing drizzle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food simple caramel sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!