Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookies.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, salted caramel chocolate chunk cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook salted caramel chocolate chunk cookies using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookies:
- Get 2 of 1 /2 cups all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking powder'.
- Make ready 8 ounces (2 sticks) of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Take 3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of large egg and 2 large egg yolks.
- Get 7 ounces of Lindor Extra Creamy Milk Chicolate, broken into chunks.
- Get of About 24 SOFT caramel canes, unwrapped, any soft chewy caramel.
- Take of Will work, the better the caramel the better the cookie.
- Make ready of Corse sea salt for sprinkling.
Steps to make Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Prepare Carameks.
- Place caramels in the refrigerator to het cold. Then place in a food processor and pulse until they are corsly chopped. Put back in the refrigerator while making cookies.
- Make Cookies.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, yolks and vanilla and beat in.
- Add flour mixture and beat in just until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chunks and chilled caramel bits.
- Roll onto 1 inch balls and place on prepared pan, flatten tops slightly with your fingers and bake 10 to 15 minutes until just set. Immediatly sprrinkpe lightly with the sea salt Do not overbake for chewy cookies. Cool on baking sheet 3 minutes then transfer to racks to cool..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food salted caramel chocolate chunk cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!