Salted Chocolate Covered Soft Chewy Caramels.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, salted chocolate covered soft chewy caramels. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salted Chocolate Covered Soft Chewy Caramels is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Salted Chocolate Covered Soft Chewy Caramels is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook salted chocolate covered soft chewy caramels using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Chocolate Covered Soft Chewy Caramels:
- Prepare 4 ounces (1 stick) of salted butter.
- Get 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of plus 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Take of For Coating.
- Make ready 14 ounces (4 bars) of Lindor Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate, choppes.
- Make ready of Grains of kosher salt.
Instructions to make Salted Chocolate Covered Soft Chewy Caramels:
- Combine butter, sugar and cream in a saucepan and cook, stirring on medium low heat until melted, simmer 10 minutes, add vanilla and salt, cool and pour into container to cool compeatly.
- Take cold caramel and roll into tablespoonfull balls or disks. Caramel should be very cold at all times to work with.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave until smooth.
- Dip each caramel ball in chocolate.
- Place on parchment, sprinkle each with a few grains of sea salt while chocolate is wet. Refrigerate to set chocolate. Sore in the refrigerator..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food salted chocolate covered soft chewy caramels recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!