Caramel Bread Pudding.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, caramel bread pudding. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Bread Pudding is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Caramel Bread Pudding is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Bread Pudding:
- Take 1 slice of bread.
- Make ready 1/2 of egg (beaten).
- Get 4 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Get 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 4 of caramels chopped in small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of medium size ramekin.
Steps to make Caramel Bread Pudding:
- Lightly grease the ramekin with butter and preheat the oven on 180°..
- Cut the bread in small pieces of 8..
- Mix beaten egg, milk, sugar, butter and vanilla essence. Whisk till the sugar is completely mixed and dissolved with egg, milk and butter. Add the caramels in this mix..
- Now add the bread in ramekin and pour the egg, milk and sugar mix into the ramekin. And lightly sprinkle brown sugar on the top..
- Now put it in the oven and let it bake for 10-15mins @ 180°. Take out when the bread is golden brown with bubbly melted sugar top..
- You can serve it warm with vanilla ice cream scoop or can be served chill. ENJOY!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food caramel bread pudding recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!