Carmel Pecon Pull Apart Bread w/ Pumpkin Spice.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, carmel pecon pull apart bread w/ pumpkin spice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carmel Pecon Pull Apart Bread w/ Pumpkin Spice is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Carmel Pecon Pull Apart Bread w/ Pumpkin Spice is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook carmel pecon pull apart bread w/ pumpkin spice using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Carmel Pecon Pull Apart Bread w/ Pumpkin Spice:
- Make ready of Nonstick cooking spray, for coating the loaf pan.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 2 (8 ounce) of cans refrigerated crescent roll dough.
- Prepare of All-purpose flour, if needed, for rolling.
- Take 6 tablespoons of caramel sauce.
- Get 1 cup of pecans, chopped.
Instructions to make Carmel Pecon Pull Apart Bread w/ Pumpkin Spice:
- Special equipment: a 9-by-5-inch glass loaf pan..
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9-by-5-inch glass loaf pan with cooking spray. Mix together the sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl..
- Unroll the dough from each can and stack them on top of each other to make a double layer of dough. Press them together and roll the dough into a 12-inch square. Spread 4 tablespoons of the caramel evenly over the dough. Sprinkle the spiced sugar over the caramel, then sprinkle the pecans in an even layer, gently pressing them into the dough. Cut the dough into 16 small squares..
- Stack 4 of the squares on top of each other and repeat so you have 4 stacks of 4. Place each stack on its side in the prepared loaf pan (it should look like a row of books). Gently separate the dough layers so the dough fills up the pan. Sprinkle any pecan mixture that fell out over top of the dough..
- Cover the loaf pan with foil and bake until golden brown and puffed, about 50 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until the top is golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes..
- Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons caramel sauce before serving..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food carmel pecon pull apart bread w/ pumpkin spice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!