Mega Caramel N&M Chovolate Chunk Cookies.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mega caramel n&m chovolate chunk cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mega Caramel N&M Chovolate Chunk Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Mega Caramel N&M Chovolate Chunk Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mega caramel n&m chovolate chunk cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mega Caramel N&M Chovolate Chunk Cookies:
- Take 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 8 ounces of butter at room temperature. 1 stick.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Take 1 of large egg and 1 large egg yolk.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Make ready 1 cup of Mega caramel filled M&Ms.
- Take 3 ounces of Ex7 Creamy Lindor Milk Chocolate, in chunks.
Steps to make Mega Caramel N&M Chovolate Chunk Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 350. Lone baking sheets with parchment papr.
- Whusk together flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In another large bowl beat butter sugars and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and yolk and beat in.
- Add floy and beat until blendeded.
- Fold in M&MS and chocolate chunks.
- Roll into 1 1/2inch balls and flatten tops gent[y with th palm of your hand.
- Bake just until golden 12 to 14 minutes, don’t over cook for chewy ckies.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mega caramel n&m chovolate chunk cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!