Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, apple crisp with caramel sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have apple crisp with caramel sauce using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce:
- Make ready of Apple Filling.
- Make ready 3-4 of Granny smith apples.
- Make ready 3 Tablespoon of butter, melted.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of milk.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready of Crumb topping.
- Get 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Get 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare Dash of salt.
- Take 1/3 cup of unsalted butter, cut into small pieces.
- Get of Caramel Sauce.
- Take 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Get 4 Tablespoons of butter.
- Make ready of Vanilla extract.
Steps to make Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl combine the crumb topping ingredients with a fork (or pastry cutter or hands) until it resembles small crumbs. Refrigerate while you prepare apple filling and caramel sauce.
- For caramel sauce: combine brown sugar, half & half, and butter in a sauce pan over medium heat. Whisk continually. Let mixture bubble for 7 minutes before you add vanilla. Once vanilla is added let it bubble for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool and thicken..
- Peel and slice apples. Set in bowl..
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and flour until well blended. Add lemon juice, milk, vanilla, and stir well. Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt..
- Pour butter mixture over apples and toss to coat. Pour apples mixture into an 8×8 inch baking dish..
- Sprinkle crumb topping evenly over the apples..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and top is set..
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes..
- Drizzle caramel sauce on top, and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food apple crisp with caramel sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!