Caramel Banana Tarte Tatin.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, caramel banana tarte tatin. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Banana Tarte Tatin is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Caramel Banana Tarte Tatin is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have caramel banana tarte tatin using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Banana Tarte Tatin:
- Take 100 g of granulated white sugar.
- Make ready Squeeze of lemon juice.
- Make ready of Sea salt.
- Make ready 1 sheet of Readymade all butter puff pastry.
- Make ready 3 of bananas, sliced.
Instructions to make Caramel Banana Tarte Tatin:
- In an oven-safe 23cm pan, make a caramel using the sugar and a squeeze of lemon, sprinkle sea salt..
- Slice 3 bananas, place them in the caramel, cut a sheet of ready made puff pastry in the shape of the pan, cover the pan with the pastry and bake at 200C for 25mins..
- Cool for 10mins, upend onto a plate. Serve with ice cream and chopped hazelnuts..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food caramel banana tarte tatin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!