Cheese Tea [Salted Cream Cheese Topping].
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cheese tea [salted cream cheese topping]. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheese Tea [Salted Cream Cheese Topping] is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cheese Tea [Salted Cream Cheese Topping] is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cheese tea [salted cream cheese topping] using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese Tea [Salted Cream Cheese Topping]:
- Prepare 30 g (2 tbsp) of cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- Make ready 40 g (2 tbsp) of sweetened condensed milk.
- Take 100 ml of (about ½ cup) whipping cream.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Take of any kind of brewed tea (black tea or green tea).
- Take a few of ice cubes.
Steps to make Cheese Tea [Salted Cream Cheese Topping]:
- With a hand whisk or mixer, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until creamy. Set aside..
- With a cold bowl and whisk, beat whipping cream until thickened. The cream will whip faster when everything is cold..
- Add the cheese mixture and a pinch of salt. Then combine well..
- Add ice cubes into a glass (optional) and cold tea. Then top with the cheese foam. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cheese tea [salted cream cheese topping] recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!