Salted Caramel Truffle Bark.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, salted caramel truffle bark. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salted Caramel Truffle Bark is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Salted Caramel Truffle Bark is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook salted caramel truffle bark using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Caramel Truffle Bark:
- Prepare 15 ounces of Lindt Excellence milk chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 12 of Lindt Caramel Truffles.
- Get of Sea salt for sprinkling.
- Prepare of Heath bits candy.
Steps to make Salted Caramel Truffle Bark:
- Have ready a sheet of parchment paper. Melt chocolate carefully intil smooth in the microwave, spread onto parchment and refrigerate until set.
- Melt c=ramel trufflesin the microwave carefully until smoot. Pour into cold chocolate and smooth over, sprinkle with salt and health nits. Refrigerate until set.
- Break into pieces, store in tge refrigerator..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food salted caramel truffle bark recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!