Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, caramel popcorn. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Popcorn is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Caramel Popcorn is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel popcorn using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Popcorn:
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tbs of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 gallons of popped corn (from 2 cups popcorn kernels).
Instructions to make Caramel Popcorn:
- Preheat the oven to 250°F..
- Combine the butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and salt in a saucepan. Bring to boil over high heat and cook for 5 min..
- Add baking soda. Stir it quickly..
- Put popcorn in a roasting pan or baking sheet pan..
- Pour the hot butter mixture over the popcorn. Stir well..
- Bake and stir every 10 min, until all the popcorn is completely coated and golden brown, about 30 to 40 min..
- Let it cool in the pan before storing to a sealed container..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food caramel popcorn recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!