Salted Caramel Apples.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, salted caramel apples. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salted Caramel Apples is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Salted Caramel Apples is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salted caramel apples using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Caramel Apples:
- Prepare 14 ounces of Wertgers soft caramels.
- Take 2 tablespoons of cream.
- Prepare sticks of Wooden pops I keep.
- Prepare of Fine sea salt for sprinkling.
- Make ready of Woofen.
Steps to make Salted Caramel Apples:
- Wash off any wax if on apples, dry well and refrigerate until cold.
- Melt caramels and cream in the microwave until smooth.
- Remive stem from each apple and insert the popsicle stick.
- Holding stuck dio each apple in caramel to coat. Use a knife to remive excess from the bottom letting it drip back into bowl.
- Place on non stick foil, sprinkle lightly with salt, refrigerate until set..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food salted caramel apples recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!