Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, caramel rolls. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Rolls is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Caramel Rolls is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook caramel rolls using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Rolls:
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dry yeast.
- Make ready 2 Tbls of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 Cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 3 Tbls of salted butter.
- Make ready 1 of large egg.
- Make ready 3 Cups of flour.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Take 1 Cup of brown sugar.
- Take 2 Tbls of cinnamon.
- Get of Caramel:.
- Make ready 2 Cups of brown sugar.
- Get 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
Instructions to make Caramel Rolls:
- Take the milk and butter and put it in a sauce pan and put it on simmer to warm. (Do not overheat) when butter starts to melt take off heat..
- While the milk is warming up add your yeast, sugar, salt to your mixing bowl. Add milk and butter and mix on low. Add the egg and flour. When the dough starts to pull away from the side speed up to medium. Add small amounts of flour if needed if dough is sticky. Should be tacky but not sticky..
- In a separate bowl lightly oil bowl and then add dough and cover for an hour to let rise..
- Melt the 1/2 cup butter and place off to the side for later..
- Roll out in a rectangular shape and spread butter across the top..
- Then mix together the cinnamon and brown sugar in a separate bowl before spreading on top of the butter..
- Roll the rectangle up lengthwise. Cut into 12 sections and place in a greased pan..
- Mix the brown sugar and cream together until smooth. Pour over the rolls and place into the oven 30-45 minutes until tops are browned..
- Remove from oven and cool down until you can touch the sides..
- Once it is cooled down put another pan on top. Firmly grip the sides and quickly flip..
- And enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food caramel rolls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!