Xmas Quiche and tenn salted Carmel whiskey.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, xmas quiche and tenn salted carmel whiskey. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Xmas Quiche and tenn salted Carmel whiskey is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Xmas Quiche and tenn salted Carmel whiskey is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook xmas quiche and tenn salted carmel whiskey using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Xmas Quiche and tenn salted Carmel whiskey:
- Prepare of Ham, shallot and smoked gouda quiche.
- Take of Coffee.
- Make ready of Salted Carmel Tenn whiskey.
Instructions to make Xmas Quiche and tenn salted Carmel whiskey:
- Homemade or favorite store bought GF pie crust and filled with your favorite quiche recipe and ingredients. We had leftover double smoked ham, 1 shallot and smoked gouda..
- Mix 1 shot of Tenn salted Carmel whiskey, 1 shot plain soy milk and top off with strong coffee in your favorite mug..
- Drink the coffee before or a little before and during… it's xmas morning your not working and if your lucky you got all of your obligations out of the way already! Home for the holidays I say!!!.
- Enjoy and happy holidays!!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food xmas quiche and tenn salted carmel whiskey recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!