Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, carmel corn. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carmel Corn is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Carmel Corn is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook carmel corn using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carmel Corn:
- Make ready 10-12 c of Popped Popcorn (un-popped 3/4 c).
- Get 2 c of Brown Sugar.
- Make ready 1 c of Butter.
- Make ready 1/2 c of Corn Syrup.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Make ready 1 c of Nuts (Optional).
Steps to make Carmel Corn:
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees..
- In saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup..
- Over medium heat, bring to boil. Let boil 5 minutes without stirring..
- Remove from heat and stir in baking soda, salt, and vanilla. The mixture will get lighter brown and foamy. If using nuts, add to the mixture..
- Pour over popcorn and mix well..
- Bake on buttered cookie sheet(s) for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes..
- Note: After popping popcorn, make sure there are no un-popped kernels..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food carmel corn recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!