Cheese caramel custard – Flan de queso.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cheese caramel custard – flan de queso. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheese caramel custard – Flan de queso is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cheese caramel custard – Flan de queso is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheese caramel custard – flan de queso using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese caramel custard – Flan de queso:
- Make ready 1 can of condensed milk.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Take 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 1/4 cup of Rum or whiskey.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Cheese caramel custard – Flan de queso:
- Pour the sugar and water in a saucepan cook in medium heat until light brown. Carefully (this is very hot!) Pour the caramel into the mold.
- Blend all the ingredients for the custard and pour in the mold where you have the caramel.
- Beke at 350F in a water bath. Covering the mold.
- Chill overnight in the refrigerator. Unmold when it's cold. Enjoy!!🍮.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheese caramel custard – flan de queso recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!