Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, salted caramel & chocolate chip banana bread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook salted caramel & chocolate chip banana bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter (room temperature).
- Make ready 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Make ready 4 of very ripe bananas (don't mash until ready to mix).
- Take 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of Hershey’s Salted Caramel Baking Chips.
- Take 1/2 cup of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Baking Chips.
Steps to make Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 400° & spray a glass 9×5 loaf pan with non stick spray..
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder. This will ensure all your ingredients mix well and you won't overwork the batter..
- In a separate bowl lightly beat eggs with a fork. Mix in the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extra until well combined. Add in the butter and mix well. I used a hand mixer at this point to get the mixture smooth. Set this aside once smooth..
- In another bowl peel and mash your bananas really well. Then mix the mashed bananas in with your wet ingredients..
- Poor 1/3 of the dry ingredients into the wet, and using a spatula gently fold until combined. Repeat two more times until all the dry is combined with the wet. Then add the baking chips. Do not over mix the batter. You want the ingredients to all just come together..
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake at 400° for 1 hour. Check for doneness by inserting a small knife in the center. It's done if it comes out clean. Ovens vary so cooking time may be a little different..
- Remove from oven and let cool in baking dish for 30 minutes. After that remove from pan and cool for another hour on a rack..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food salted caramel & chocolate chip banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!