Caramel Apple Scones. Homemade caramel apple cinnamon scones with crunchy tops, warm centers, and caramel Caramel Apple Cinnamon Scones. Caramel Apple Scones are the most delicious scones recipe. They are apple scones drizzled with caramel icing.
Once the scone dough has been chilling for about an hour, take the dough out of the freezer, get out your trusty tools, and get ready to bake the scones. Apple Salted Caramel Scones are the perfect treat to enjoy this fall. Filled with all the warm spices, these apple scones are flaky, buttery and topped with my favorite homemade salted caramel sauce!
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, caramel apple scones. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Apple Scones is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Caramel Apple Scones is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Homemade caramel apple cinnamon scones with crunchy tops, warm centers, and caramel Caramel Apple Cinnamon Scones. Caramel Apple Scones are the most delicious scones recipe. They are apple scones drizzled with caramel icing.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have caramel apple scones using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Scones:
- Make ready 2 cups of all purpose flour + additional for hands and work surface.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 1/4 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter, frozen.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream + additional for brushing.
- Make ready 1 of large egg.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 of heaping cup peeled and chopped apple.
- Make ready of coarse sugar (optional).
- Make ready of caramel sauce.
Apple Scones Recipe Caramel apples aren't a big deal in my house for a few very-good-reasons. Personally, I can't seem to get. Bakery-Style Salted Caramel Apple Scones are the perfect Fall breakfast! This recipe is a Fall staple in our house.
Steps to make Caramel Apple Scones:
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Use a hand grater to grate the frozen butter and toss it into the flour mixture. Combine it with either a pastry cutter, a fork or your fingers until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Set this bowl in the freezer for a few minutes. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking tray with either parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set it aside..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream, egg, brown sugar and vanilla until well combined. Drizzle over the dry mix and use a rubber spatula to toss it all together until it's all just moistened. Then gently fold in the apples. The dough will be a bit wet and sticky. Flour your hands and a work surface, then use your hands to form the dough into a ball and transfer it to the floured surface. Press it into a disc shape, about 8". Use a very sharp knife to cut it into 8 equal wedges..
- Place the wedges onto the prepared pan and set the pan in the fridge for 15 or so minutes. After that, brush the wedges with additional cream and sprinkle a little coarse sugar over each one. Then bake for 20-25 minutes, until they are golden brown around the edges and lightly browned on the tops. Let them cool for a few minutes, then drizzle them with the caramel sauce..
Unbelievably delicious scones loaded with apples and salted caramel – my new perfect treat for breakfast! These soft, flakey Caramel Apple Scones and a cup of hot cider is a delicious way to start the day. The buttery caramel glaze on top adds so much flavor to each bite. Caramel Apple Scones recipe: Try this Caramel Apple Scones recipe, or contribute your own. PARTNER POST: Discover new ways to incorporate seasonal teas into your holiday cooking and desserts with Celestial Seasonings.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food caramel apple scones recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!