Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, brioche bread pudding with caramel sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have brioche bread pudding with caramel sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce:
- Get 1 loaf of Brioche Bread (about 8 cups when cubed).
- Take 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 5 of eggs.
- Get 2 cups of milk.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Caramel Sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of half and half (or 2T cream/2T milk).
- Take 2 tbs of butter.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 2 quart baking dish with butter, or spray with nonstick spray. My dish measures about 8×11 or so. (9×13 is too big for this in my opinion). Arrange bread cubes in baking dish to fit snug together and as evenly layered as possible..
- Wisk together sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined. Pour evenly over bread in baking dish. Using the back of a spatula gently press bread down into liquid. Let sit 15-20 minutes for bread to soak up a good amount of the liquid. Press down gently once more (do not "squish")..
- Place in oven. Bake uncovered 45-55 minutes, or until just set in the center and top is golden (mine was 50 minutes). If edges start to brown too much you can loosely cover them with foil, but do not cover the dish completely (you'll get a soggy top)..
- While baking, make your caramel sauce. In a small sauce pan over medium heat wisk together brown sugar and half & half. When it starts to steam wisk in butter until melted. Bring to a boil for 5 minutes, wisking constantly so not to burn. You are looking for it to thicken slightly and turn a nice "caramel" color (it will thicken even more as it cools). Remove from heat and set aside..
- When bread pudding is finished remove from oven. Drizzle caramel sauce over the top. Let cool at least 15 minutes before cutting to serve hot. Or let cool completely then cover tightly with foil. Refrigerate overnight and serve cold. This is how we like it, and frankly I find it tastes best this way!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food brioche bread pudding with caramel sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!