Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, creme caramel custard★recipe video★. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★ is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★ is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook creme caramel custard★recipe video★ using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★:
- Get of ■for caramel.
- Prepare 2 oz (3/10 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of water.
- Get 1 tsp. of rum.
- Make ready of ■for custard.
- Prepare 2 of eggs (LL size), room temperature.
- Take 3 of egg yolks (LL size), room temperature.
- Make ready 1.76 oz (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Get 8.8 oz (1 cup) of and 1 Tbsp.) milk.
- Make ready 1/3 of of a vanilla bean pod.
- Take 1.6 oz (1/7 cup) of sweetened condensed milk.
Instructions to make Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKpwV2VWiI.
- Split open lengthways and scrape the seeds out. Put it in milk while straining to avoid clumps. Put the pod and leave it for an hour..
- 【caramel】Put granulated sugar and 2 Tbsp. water in a pot. Heat it on medium heat. When the edge becomes yellow, move it from time to time. When steam comes out strongly, turn off the heat. Add 1 Tbsp. water..
- Put the pot on wet towel. Add rum and mix. Quickly pour the caramel into ramekins. Preheat a oven to 338 ºF..
- 【custard】Put whole eggs and egg yolks in a bowl. Mix gently so as not to foam until it gets watery. Add granulated sugar and mix well. Continue to mix for a minute after the sugar disappears..
- Add sweetened condensed milk to the vanilla milk. (vanilla milk ; process 2) Warm the milk while mixing. Warm it until steam comes out..
- Add the milk to the egg mixture in 3-4 parts. Mix well each time. After adding all, continue to mix for a minute. Put a paper towel and remove foam on the surface..
- Strain it with a tea strainer. Pour the mixture into the ramekins. Cover each with aluminum foil..
- Spread a wet kitchen cloth on a baking tray and put a deep-sided baking pan on it. Spread a kitchen cloth on the pan. Place the ramekins in it..
- Mix water and boiling water in the same ratio to make about 122ºF hot water. Pour the plenty of hot water into the pan. Bake it at 302ºF for 30-35 minutes..
- Let it cool quickly with ice water. Chill it in a fridge for 3-6 hours..
- Put bottom of the ramekin in hot water to loosen the caramel. Slide a small knife around the edges..
- Place a dish on the top, and turn upside down and shake lightly. It's all done!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food creme caramel custard★recipe video★ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!