Pear Tart w/Maple “Caramel”.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pear tart w/maple “caramel”. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pear Tart w/Maple “Caramel” is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pear Tart w/Maple “Caramel” is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pear tart w/maple “caramel” using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pear Tart w/Maple “Caramel”:
- Make ready 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry, thawed.
- Get 4-5 of pears, cored and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- Make ready of 1/8-1/4 cup sugar.
- Get of 1/2 cup pure maple syrup.
- Get of Whipped cream.
Steps to make Pear Tart w/Maple “Caramel”:
- Heat oven to 400F..
- Unfold pastry on parchment paper. With a rolling pin, roll the pastry 1/2 inch bigger on all sides..
- Slide parchment with pastry onto baking sheet..
- Arrange pears on tart leaving 1/2 inch border all the way around..
- Brush border with beaten egg..
- Sprinkle whole tart with sugar..
- While tart is baking make maple “caramel”, directions at the bottom..
- Bake 20 minutes, reduce oven temperature to 350F..
- Continue baking 10-12 minutes until crust is golden and pears are tender..
- Drizzle “caramel” over entire tart..
- Serve with whip cream..
- To make maple “caramel” simmer syrup on low for 10-12 minutes until reduced by half..
- Can replace pears with apples..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pear tart w/maple “caramel” recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!