Easy Twix caramel apple parfait.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy twix caramel apple parfait. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Twix caramel apple parfait is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy Twix caramel apple parfait is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy twix caramel apple parfait using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Twix caramel apple parfait:
- Take 1 of small box instant vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Get 1-8 ounce of tub of cool whip.
- Prepare 1 of large Granny Smith apple, diced into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped up Twix bars.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of heath bits.
- Take 1/2 cup of caramel sauce.
Instructions to make Easy Twix caramel apple parfait:
- Make pudding as directed with two cups milk. Fold in thawed cool whip. Place in fridge 10 minutes..
- Stir in apples, Twix pieces, Heath bits, caramel sauce. Return to refrigerator for 20 minutes. And enjoy!.
- I topped mine with more Twix and Heath bits and I’m sure chopped peanuts, crushed graham crackers or candied pecans would be great on top!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy twix caramel apple parfait recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!