Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, caramel chip oatmeal cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel chip oatmeal cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies:
- Get 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Get 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take 3 cups of quick cooking oats.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of salted caramel baking chips.
Instructions to make Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies:
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together until combined and set it aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter on medium speed for about 1 minute, until creamy and smooth. Then beat in both sugars until the mixture is fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla next, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and beat on low speed until just combined, then gradually add in the oats. Lastly, once all the oats are incorporated, beat in the caramel chips until everything is combined. Cover the dough and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Once the dough has finished chilling, remove it from the fridge and preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a couple large baking trays with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Roll the dough into large balls (about 2 tbsp. of dough per ball) and arrange about 3" apart on the baking trays. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are just beginning to brown. The centers will still look very soft and underbaked..
- Let the cookies cool on the trays for 10 minutes, before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. Store them in an airtight container for up to 1 week..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food caramel chip oatmeal cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!