Caramel Air Popped Popcorn.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, caramel air popped popcorn. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Air Popped Popcorn is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Caramel Air Popped Popcorn is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have caramel air popped popcorn using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Air Popped Popcorn:
- Take 6-8 cups of air popped popcorn.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of tightly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light corn syrup.
- Get 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
Steps to make Caramel Air Popped Popcorn:
- Place parchment paper in a 13×9 pan. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Over low heat in a small saucepan, add the brown sugar, corn syrup and butter. Stir together until the butter has melted..
- Increase the heat to medium and allow to simmer for about 4 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add the salt & vanilla extract. Stir together..
- Mix together as you put the baking soda into the pan. Make sure that it is evenly spread..
- Coat the popcorn with the caramel sauce; stirring together to evenly coat the popcorn..
- Place the caramel popcorn into the pre-heated oven for about 15 minutes. Place the popcorn back into the oven, after stirring, to heat for another 15 minutes. Remove to stir, then place back into oven 15 minutes. Take out the oven, stir and allow to cool off. Break up any clumps..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food caramel air popped popcorn recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!