Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, caramel chiffon cake【recipe video】. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have caramel chiffon cake【recipe video】 using 22 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】:
- Prepare of ■ Chiffon batter.
- Make ready 3 of egg yolks (net weight; 60g or 2.1 oz).
- Prepare 25 g (2 Tbsp) of granulated sugar, for the yolk.
- Make ready 35 g (1.2 oz) of grapeseed oil.
- Take 30 ml (1 fl oz) of milk.
- Get 45 g (1.6 oz) of cake flour.
- Prepare 35 g (1.2 oz) of bread flour.
- Take 3 g (3/4 tsp) of baking powder.
- Get 4 of egg whites (net weight; 160g or 5.6 oz).
- Take 50 g (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar, for meringue.
- Make ready of ◎Caramel sauce, for chiffon batter.
- Make ready of ・ 60g (3/10 cup) granulated sugar.
- Get of ・ 2 Tbsp water.
- Get of ・ 2.5 Tbsp hot water, for last addition.
- Make ready of ■ Topping.
- Take 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) of heavy cream.
- Take 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for heavy cream.
- Get of ◎Caramel sauce, for topping.
- Take of ・ 60g (3/10 cup) granulated sugar.
- Make ready of ・ 2 Tbsp water.
- Take of ・ 2 Tbsp water, for last addition.
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Steps to make Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/5hDADsu-iGU.
- Make caramel sauce for chiffon batter. Put granulated sugar and 2 Tbsp water in a small pot. Heat it on medium heat. When the edge turns light brown, move the pan sometimes (to heat it evenly)..
- When it turns golden brown or steam rises strongly, turn off the heat quickly. Add 2.5 Tbsp hot water to it. Please be careful as the hot caramel might splatter on you. Pour the caramel sauce into a container; set aside..
- Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F. Put egg yolks in a bowl and put egg whites in another bowl. Let the egg white sit in a fridge. Warm the caramel sauce, milk, and grapeseed oil in hot water on extremely low heat; set aside..
- Make egg yolk batter. Put egg yolks in a bowl and add granulated sugar to it. Mix it with a whisk until whitish or heavy..
- Pour the grapeseed oil little by little in it while stirring. Pour the milk and caramel sauce in the same way. Mix well and set aside..
- Make meringue. Take the egg white from the fridge. Beat it lightly until watery. Whisk it with a hand mixer on high speed. When it becomes white and fluffy, add granulated sugar in 2 parts..
- Whisk it until the peak hangs down lightly. Whisk slowly on low speed for a min to smooth it..
- Sift dry ingredients (cake flour + bread flour + baking powder) over the egg yolk mixture. It's better to sift it once beforehand you sift it over the egg mixture. Mix well. When powderiness disappears, mix strongly or speedy 20-30 times..
- Add the meringue in 3 pars. Stir well at 1st addition. From the next addition, mix the top lightly and then scoop it up and let it slip through your whisk; repeat scooping..
- Mix well until combined or smooth. Scrape the batter on the inner side of the bowl and fold it..
- Pour batter into an ungreased tube pan. Pour batter into an ungreased tube pan. Stir it with a bamboo skewer to stick the batter to the side and the tube. Hold down the tube and drop the pan lightly to remove big bubbles..
- Bake it at 180℃ / 356 F for 40 mins. After baking, Drop it lightly one time and upside down quickly. Let it cool thoroughly. (3 hours or more).
- Remove the cake from the pan. Push down the side of the cake to half the height. Push down around the tube..
- Turn the mold upside down. Rotate the pan while holding down the bottom pan and lift the side pan..
- Push the side of the cake to peel off the cake bottom from the pan..
- Whisk heavy cream and granulated sugar until soft-peak. Make caramel sauce for topping..
- Slice cake and serve it with whisked cream and caramel sauce. It's all done!!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food caramel chiffon cake【recipe video】 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!