Milk Chocolate Caramel Swirl Bark.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, milk chocolate caramel swirl bark. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Milk Chocolate Caramel Swirl Bark is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Milk Chocolate Caramel Swirl Bark is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have milk chocolate caramel swirl bark using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Milk Chocolate Caramel Swirl Bark:
- Prepare 16 ounces of Lindor extra creamy milk chocolate chopped.
- Get 6 ounces of soft caramel candies unwrapped.
- Take 6 ounces of heavy cream.
- Prepare of For sprinkling use kosher salt.
- Prepare of 1/4 cup Toffee chips, more or less as needed.
Instructions to make Milk Chocolate Caramel Swirl Bark:
- Melt chocolate in the microwave until smooth. Then melt caramel with cream until smooth..
- Pour chocolate onto parchment paper and smooth out. Let chocolate begin to harden but not set (5-10 minutes). Do not allow to set. Add dots of caramel sauce to the chocolate and with a knife gently swirl the caramel through the chocolate. Sprinkle the top with toffee chips and add a light sprinkle of kosher salt. Refrigerate until hard. Then break up into chunks and keep refrigerated..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food milk chocolate caramel swirl bark recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!