Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, caramel applie pie bread pudding. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel applie pie bread pudding using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding:
- Get 8 cups of stale bread cut to 1" cubes (I use homemade).
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground all spice.
- Prepare 2 of medium apples(granny smith or gala) – peeled, cored, and diced.
- Get of Caramel Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of heavy whipping cream.
- Take 2 tbs of milk.
- Get 2 tbs of salted butter – room temperature.
Instructions to make Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding:
- A note before we begin! For this specific bread pudding I used homemade bread from my own recipe shared on this site. Italian bread and brioche are two of my other favorite breads to use as well, but really just about any bread will do as long as it's stale and the cubes are laid out in a single layer to air dry slightly for about 1 hrs before beginning this process. I lay.mine out on a parchment lined baking sheet then pick up the whole sheet to "pour" the bread into the custard..
- In a large bowl combine: eggs, sugar, cream, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and all spice. Whisk vigorously until mixture is thoroughly blended. I go until it looks frothy/bubbly around the edges when I stop wisking..
- Add bread cubes to custard mixture. Stir/toss gently with a wooden spoon to coat. Let sit 5 minutes then add prepared apple cubes and stir gently again to combine..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 3 quart casserole dish (mine is 8x11in). Spoon bread and apples into dish in an even layer. Pour remaining custard mixture left in bowl evenly over the top of bread and apples. Let sit 15 minutes..
- Place dish in oven. Bake uncovered 45-55 minutes, or until the top is golden and center is just set. When done, remove from oven and set aside while you make the caramel sauce..
- In a small pan over medium heat whisk together brown sugar, cream, and milk. When it begins to steam whisk in the butter. Bring sauce to a boil, wisking constantly. Continue at a boil for 5 minutes to caramelize and thicken the sauce, wisking constantly..
- Remove pan from heat and immediately pour caramel sauce evenly over the entire top of your beautiful bread pudding. Let sit for at least 15 minutes to soak in a little. Cut and serve warm. Delicious topped with vanilla ice cream!.
- Cover any leftovers tightly and refrigerate. Bread pudding is just as tasty cold!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food caramel applie pie bread pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!