Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of applesauce.
- Get 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Get 2 cups of shredded zucchini.
- Get of Cream Cheese Frosting:.
- Take 1 (8 oz.) of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Take 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, if desired.
Steps to make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. To a large bowl add eggs, oil, applesauce, sugars and vanilla extract. Mix well..
- Add baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well..
- Add zucchini..
- Lastly add flour mixing until thoroughly combined..
- Place mixture into greased 9×13 baking dish and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean..
- Allow cake to completely cool before making the frosting. When ready, combine all frosting ingredients in a small bowl..
- Spread evenly over cake. Top with walnuts if desired..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!