Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, carmel corn. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carmel Corn is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Carmel Corn is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook carmel corn using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carmel Corn:
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of butter.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla (or other favorite).
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda.
Steps to make Carmel Corn:
- In a pot make your homemade popcorn cook as directed (this is where oil comes in) set aside, omit this if using bagged pop corn.
- Add brown sugar, corn syrup, butter and bring to boil… about 4 minutes.
- Add baking soda yes it will foam up a bit don’t o panic 😆 stir and add vanilla or flavor.
- Pour over popcorn fold so it coats all let cool and enjoy, you can make popcorn balls at this point as well.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food carmel corn recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!